Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question starting my first cycle

Hello all. Im thinking of starting my first cycle but not sure the best way to mix it up due to the various types in existence. I was thinking of 12 weeks of sustanon 250 and test p. And probably mix it up with tren or winstrol What do you suggest?
Im in my 30s and been lifting for 4 years now naturally now..aiming to add more muscle mass.

Also, how legit it the domestic supply site? i got scammed twice via whatsapp and got my money taken. How are they able to deliver without customs seizing the product? is the site safe?? thanks.
Sustanon and Test Prop is way too much. First, Sust has Test Prop in it and two other esters. And stacking with something as potent as tren after only lifting four years.... Too much. Test, Tren and Winny is too advanced of a stack for someone who's never done a cycle. Last time I used that exact stack (Test Prop, Winny inject and Tren Ace) I gained so much mass and strength my tendons were starting to wane. And I'd already been lifting over ten years and cycling four years. You should just do 500 mg/wk of Test. Get and AI, PCT, and you will have really good gains. You'll be surprised when you find out just how potent androgens really are just off of test alone. As far as sources, sorry, not trying to insult you, but going on WhatsApp.... I don't know what you were expecting there. Read the stickys on domestic supply here and maybe sign up to iSarms for legit people. Finding gear is pretty easy these days, but you can't do it on Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter. Full of fake "Bros" trying to scam the shit out of people.

Hello all. Im thinking of starting my first cycle but not sure the best way to mix it up due to the various types in existence. I was thinking of 12 weeks of sustanon 250 and test p. And probably mix it up with tren or winstrol What do you suggest?

Im in my 30s and been lifting for 4 years now naturally now..aiming to add more muscle mass.

Also, how legit it the domestic supply site? i got scammed twice via whatsapp and got my money taken. How are they able to deliver without customs seizing the product? is the site safe?? thanks.

They use angels. ;)

Tren on a first cycle is like a Ferrari as your first car. Makes no sense at all. You want to start off slow and work your way up. I wouldn't recommend tren until like your 10th cycle. Test only at 350-500mg per week with an AI from day 1. I would use aromasin to control estrogen. Make sure you have a comprehensive PCT lined up as well.

thank you everyone!! really helpful. So just sticking to Test for now. (my testosterone levels are also low)I will let you know how it goes.

Top Bottom