Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question regarding test and bloodwork???

biggerthanu450

I am on a low dose of test (50 mg of brovel Propionate) EOD, and my test has risen from 186 to 746, but my AST and ALT are 120 and 185 respectively.
I'm fairly large (240 lbs) and lift very heavy, so I'm usually sore most of the time. I know heavy lifting can rupture the cell membranes of myocytes releasing proteins causing essentially "normal high" values, but these #s appear to be abnormal.
Any input greatly appreciated!
BTW... I'm using 1 gram ALA and 500 mg milk thistle/day

Hey Bro'

The Lab I work in has established "normal" ranges for ast and alt; they are 10-35 and 5-35 respectively. Your elevated values show a liver hard at work and under stress. Are you jaundiced at all? Yellow eyes, yellow tint to your skin; if so you are showing danger signs for hepatic jaundice and possibly other complications.

How long have you been on these low level injections? How many cycles have you done? Do you give your body adequate time for rest and recovery between cycles? All pertinent questions and also important points to follow.

If your near the end of the cycle, good. Stay off for 3 months and have repeat testing done to see if your levels have returned to normal. I have seen values higher in pt's with serious liver complications, but, I don't think you want to go there...

Very good questions? Yes, my bloodwork was taken 3 weeks after a fairly high dose of test (600 mg/wk) and 6 weeks of Fina (50 mg/ED)
Normal range for the lab that does my bloodwork is 10 to 50 ng/ml for both enzymes My normal levels usually stay around 55 to 70....slight elevated, but considering my size and activity level it is acceptable ...possible normal. Despite current abnormal bloodwork I have never felt better. My blood pressure is 90/60, cholesterol is low....with good HDL (55). My bodyfat is tested at below 6%.
I use ripped fuel and drink strong coffee, and I know caffeine gets metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system that could potentially elevate liver values. All other values are normal.
My question is...does anyone get bloodwork...and what were your values? Lots of people talk about bloodwork but very few people post the results in relation to the cycle they are doing.
I'm sure others would also be interested to know.
Thanks in advance for posting any info!

Top Bottom