Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question regarding MalePatternBaldness

Jimminy

I have a question which I hope someone here can annwser, ´cause I can´t seem to find the anwser I´m looking for anywhere. Here´s the thing;

18-20 months ago me and my brother stared doing "The Juice". Our first first cycle was Winstrol+Test Suspension+ Test Propionate. We ran that cycle for about 7 weeks, took a brake and than we started another cycle. That second one I did Test Sustanon+Boldenone. My brother did the same except he added Anadrol too his cycle. We ran that cycle for about 8 weeks.

Testesterone and especially Winstrol & Anadrol are hell on the hairline if one is prone to male pattern baldness. Our father and our mothers father are both bald. It´s been a year since we quit using AAS and neither of us has lost one hair since...and we did not experience any hairloss during the cycles either. Does this meen we´re not prone to MPB? Because we´re getting pretty f#"ing tired of not being able to get big. Anyone?

:confused:

I have a question which I hope someone here can annwser, ´cause I can´t seem to find the anwser I´m looking for anywhere. Here´s the thing;

18-20 months ago me and my brother stared doing "The Juice". Our first first cycle was Winstrol+Test Suspension+ Test Propionate. We ran that cycle for about 7 weeks, took a brake and than we started another cycle. That second one I did Test Sustanon+Boldenone. My brother did the same except he added Anadrol too his cycle. We ran that cycle for about 8 weeks.

Testesterone and especially Winstrol & Anadrol are hell on the hairline if one is prone to male pattern baldness. Our father and our mothers father are both bald. It´s been a year since we quit using AAS and neither of us has lost one hair since...and we did not experience any hairloss during the cycles either. Does this meen we´re not prone to MPB? Because we´re getting pretty f#"ing tired of not being able to get big. Anyone?

:confused:

since i don't know your ages,i can assume just because it hasn't happened yet doen't mean that it will,MPB can hit anytime some in their 30's 40's etc.

The last part of your post is what concerns me,"we´re getting pretty f#"ing tired of not being able to get big. "

Run all the gear you want, If your Training & esp the Diet is not dialed in ,keep expecting to loose those hard earned pounds.

RADAR

since i don't know your ages,i can assume just because it hasn't happened yet doen't mean that it will,MPB can hit anytime some in their 30's 40's etc.

The last part of your post is what concerns me,"we´re getting pretty f#"ing tired of not being able to get big. "

Run all the gear you want, If your Training & esp the Diet is not dialed in ,keep expecting to loose those hard earned pounds.

RADAR

True. This is the second one like this I've seen about not making gains. People think all you have to do is grab a pin and a tab and thats it. When in fact they need to be grabbing a pin and a PAD and make notes.

I agree with the previous posts but back to you question:

1. As Radar said " I don't know your age and thats a big factor". I had a head full of hair but now at 41 it's getting thin. My father has a head full and his father did also.

2. It's genetic. Either it will or it won't. No one can answer you question like you want.

We´re 22 and 24. The reason I´m asking about this is because I hear so much about guys who start losing their hair during their cycles or just weeks after post cycle.

I think you´ve misunderstood me or I´ve mislead you when I said "we´re getting pretty f#"ing tired of not being able to get big." Both of us have been training hard for years without the use of AAS. We´ve had good results and we know alot about bodybuilding; what to eat, how to train etc. I´ve also taken courses in nutrition studies to gain more knowledge and results in the gym. We´re not two dumb fucks who just want to get big, only to get big. Training is a huge part of our lifestyle which we are very dedicated to. The thing is...we want more results, more results than our DNA´S have to offer. We have felt, witnessed and achieved amazing results with help from AAS and it is pretty normal wanting that same achievement again. The reason we quit using was out of fear for hairloss. So what I meant by "..not being able to get big" was this.

As a rule of thumb, the more hair on your chest at 30, the less you'll have on your head at 40.

Top Bottom