Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Quality Vet Propionat

x44

I just got a bottle of Propionat QV 100 (and plenty more availible), at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I'm not even sure what this is. I've done one cycle of sust in the past, this would be my second. A friend recommended I tried this out. I've heard good things about Quality Vet products but I'm not even sure what type of gear this is classified as.

I guess my real question is how should I be doing this? When I was doing the sust it came in amps which made it a bit easier. The bottle reads "Propionat QV 100" and says something (damn I wish I understood Spanish better) about 10 ml.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

x44 said:
I just got a bottle of Propionat QV 100 (and plenty more availible), at the risk of sounding like an idiot, I'm not even sure what this is. I've done one cycle of sust in the past, this would be my second. A friend recommended I tried this out. I've heard good things about Quality Vet products but I'm not even sure what type of gear this is classified as.

I guess my real question is how should I be doing this? When I was doing the sust it came in amps which made it a bit easier. The bottle reads "Propionat QV 100" and says something (damn I wish I understood Spanish better) about 10 ml.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Acctually I'm going to guess that this means there are 100mgs per 10ml.

How many CC's is 10ml?

and how many mgs do I want to be taking in a week.

Prop is a fast acting testosterone as to your former Sustanons were a blend of 4 differnet kinds. Prop is typically painful no matter the brand. Personally, QV prop is no more painful than Sustanon. Since it is fast acting, you're going to have to take it frequently. Opinions differ- but I would say every other day. If you do a Mon, Wed, Friday schedule with Sat & sunday off, that's fine too. Since, it is a frequent shot, you're going to need more than one bottle for an efficient cycle. Also, since you are doing several shots, you need to explore different injection sites. visit:
http://www.spotinjections.com for pointers.
1 CC is 1 ML so you have 10, 100mg shots in 1 bottle
So, that's really only 3 weeks in 1 bottle. And, it's only 300mg per week- so you're not going to see amazing results but you will see some. The benefit of Prop is less water retention and faster time to clear the system.
A better cycle would be:
week1- 3 shots Sustanon
week 2 - 3 shots Sustanon
week 3 - 2 shots Sustanon
Week4- 3 shots Prop
Week5-3 shots Prop
Week6- 3 shots Prop
week 7-10: PCT
good luck

x44 said:
Acctually I'm going to guess that this means there are 100mgs per 10ml.

How many CC's is 10ml?

and how many mgs do I want to be taking in a week.

1. Correct :)

2. 10 cc's

3. Depends on how much test you want to be taking per week :)

Propionate is a faster acting teest that has to be injected more frequently, but its clearance rate is much faster as well...

i just picked up some qv prop too.. i am going to run it 100 mg/eod... some guys do it 50mg/ed, which is the best way if you can take the frequent shots...

Gotta love the quick replies on this forum. You guys are the best!

::::runs off to get started::::

1 cc=100mg of prop...this drug is commonly used eod with dose ranging from 100-150mg/eod...it is a faster acting test, usually tend to carry less water at lower doses..

I'm on prop right now. I'm running it at 75mg a day. Stacking with Anavar and EQ. Great cycle thus far, cutting up and getting vascular.

Top Bottom