Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for my bro on fina dosing for exp user

Enock

Ok my bro has done quite a few cycles, I'm not sure how many but hes like 33 been juicin on/off since 22. No problems.

Hes used fina at 75oed and 150eod but he always used other gear along side (test mainly not sure amount but probably sizable)

Now he wants to run fina only nothing else. He actually doesn't want a sex drive at this point (lost gf of 2 years). He just doesn't want to think about girls and instead wants to change his physique so they think about him lol.

Either way the point is hes going to do fina only.

He wants to know how much he should run considering he use to use 150 eod but that was stacked along other gear. Hes like 5'11
215 maybe 10 bf.

He's going to run it for 5mo. hes run fina test for 4 before. and came back fine. (hes a hard gainer though lol man he crams icecream n peanut butter i swear tho that shit maybe alot of cals but its too damn slippery or something must just come out the other side lmao) He doesn't eat clean eat alot of protien but not clean. shouldnt matter being how hard it is for him to add weight.

Hes been stuck at 215 for a while even through his last cycle. (he did looked alot better, leaned out ect.. but stayed the same weight somehow and no strength gain so i dunno wtf happened lol)

Back to the point

FINA only user use to 150eod + a good amount of test maybe some other stuff in the mix too.

Now only doing fina how heavy do you think he can go before he's just saturated with fina and the sides just don't compete with the added benefit (hes never had a prob with sides on any of his past cycles)

150ED?
more?
I've heard of someone crzy doing 400ED! but sides were too much.

He really needs to hit it hard, he doesn't gain and hes depressed as shit focusing on bodybuilding is what he has to pull him through after a bit of that the time healing factor will kick in and he can start lookin at the girls again.

So whats your guess boys? For a heavy juicer and fina vet doing switching to fina only how high should he go?

hes done 4 mo cycles most his life.

i think what hes gonna do is build for 3.5mo and cut for the last 1.5mo

5 month is along time, I know what my nuts look like after this 6 week cycle of FIna, 75mg ED, and I"m scared it's going to take me forever to rebound.

Top Bottom