Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for the knowledgable

Tks for the insight guys.....I will definitely bring the partake down to 25mg....my no is very normal, do not drink or do street drugs....take glutamine 1000mg, multivitamins, and liver protector daily....my main goal is to get ripped back up as I already carry enough muscle mass....BTW while on my cycle I lost 18lbs of fat in 2 weeks, so the cycle works just lost my libido....running hcgenerate and primal t now to try n get that back.

how long did you run the sarms stack and did you run a mini pct with it??

You should give a giant kick in the nutsack to whoever it was that told you that it was okay to run OSTA at 50 mg ED. Thats twice the MAXIMUM dose that you should run. It is suppressive in everyone above 25 mg and highly suppressive above 35 mg, and if that wasnt enough, S4 is suppressive in its own right as well.

Like people said, bring it down to 25 mgs, get on that HCGenerate and some Unleashed wouldnt hurt either (normally I'd reccommend one or the other for a SARMS pct, but with what you were running, both is a safe bet). Other post cycle stuffs like Forma Stanzol wouldnt hurt either, and Froged Post Cycle always works well.

Top Bottom