Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for THE IRON GAME

Italianboy

It's about clomid after sustanon:you say that you can start clomid after 3weeks if you use sustanon the last week if I can remember
Well testosterone decanoate is supposed to last in the body for 28days.In replace therapy is used 1 sustanon each month(as written on the paper inside the box of sustanon,you can check)
So IMO it could be better start clomid after 4weeks.

Instead nandrolone decanoate lasts 3weeks

sup italianboy??

i gotta point something.. or rather ask something i guess.

it seems as though you're saying that test when attached to the decanoate ester lasts 28 days while nandrolone attached to the decanoate ester lasts only 21 days..

i would think that they would be exactly the same.. both last 28 days..

anywho.. i see where you're getting.. i'm using both sust and deca this cycle and figured i'd take clomid after 3.5 weeks and then run for 3.5 weeks as well..

I'm doin' fine!And you?

I belive nandrolone decanoate lasts 3 week because you need a shoot every 3weeks.
Remeber that not only Ester determinate the lasting of a drug.

And sorry I didn't mean "for THE IRON GAME"but for MUSTANG(I was almost sleeping)and everybody who says the same thing.I'm just courious and not flaming anyone

ItalianBoy,

How many mgs of decanoate test ester in one amp of sustanon?

How many amps does the average newbie use? 250 or 500mgs?

So a total of only 100 or 200mgs of decanoate / week

So 3 weeks should be ok?

No?

:)

No,because the time of de-esterification doesn't depend on the dosage,but on the ester.Am I wrong?And 100mg of test decanoate last 28days in the body.
I think that you have to wait 4weeks after sustanon injection

Yes you are correct but I am not going to try and answer this question like im an expert on this subject but the point is we do not need to start clomid therapy when the test we are supplementing with is down to level 0, we just must wait until it comes back to normal/just above normal levels.

I am working on a clomid chart that will allow a person to look at the exact day that clomid therapy should be started depending on dose of steroid taken. For example the exact point when steroid levels are low enough to make clomid therapy effective.

Also you are saying that the decanoate ester in test lasts for 4 weeks but the one in deca lasts only 3? What reason can you give for this?

Peace

Top Bottom