Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on hcg

Right now i am 6' and about 210 lbs , weight is gradually coming down after losing an initial 20 lbs since start of hrt. Body composition has also been changing with seemingly the extra weight turning to more muscle and weight around mid section disappearing. I'm in the gym about 5 days a wk with about 20 min cardio and 40 min of lifting.The main thing is the change in the way i feel , haven't had this much energy in years and now if the fuckin wind blows i get a friggun boner.

So You just went directly to 100mg per week from much more, right?
Did you notice anything different when you switched up the dose? Was there
a transition period or anything?

dr originally started me at 200 mg a month in 1 shot., but after a couple of weeks i started feeling like shit again. Thats when i decided to up dose to 400 mg a month doing a shot 1 x a wk at 100 mg, and this seems to be working very well. Hopefully this new dr. will keep me at this dose or a little higher and add some hcg , which also seems to be working . I'm sure he will do blood work and see where we stand . Shit my original dr called me and said to drop to 100 mg a month doing 1 shot. Can you imagine how fucked up you'd feel doing that , i can't imagine a dr prescribing such a screwed up regimen, how can these people prescribe something like this without knowing what the hell their doing . Just go home with no hcg let your balls shrink up and feel like shit from such a low dose of test , sounds like a fuckin plan.

Top Bottom