Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on gyno

CloteReyes

Hi guys,

I recently noticed a lump under my right nipple which seems to not be going away, about 4 weeks into cycle but I'm not sure if it's gyno exactly or how to treat it. It's not tender, and the nipple is not puffy or sensitive, but there's definitely a lump there. Currently about to start my 7th week on cycle (Test-E, 500mg/week).

I've run Arimidex 0.25mg EOD for the first few weeks of my cycle, and bumped it up to 0.5 EOD and then 0.5 ED over the last 1-2 weeks which seems to be holding the lump at the same size, but other than that, not sure if I should move on to a short cycle of Letro or whether to just keep it at this stage and just re-evaluate at the end of my cycle.

Is it even likely to be gyno or is it more likely to be pseudogyno, as I've put on a fair amount of weight during the cycle due to bulking, hence my hesitation to run a more extreme AI like Letro as it may just be fatty deposits...

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

you need bloodwork so we can see how big of a problem it actually is... you should not be guessing at this

Get bloodwork done and see where your estrogen is at asap.

Top Bottom