Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on fertility.

Rio 2001

Last december I finished a cycle: 8 weeks Sus500 and 6 weeks Deca 400, used Clomid from mid january ( 3 weeks after sus) 'til first week february.My wife surprised me with a Christmas wish of another baby. I'm really not in the mood for sex, I think my boys are not back full throttle yet.I'm taking Proviron to help ( 50 mg/day).
Question is:
Do you know how long it takes for sperm count to normalize after a cycle like the one I did?
I won't cycle again until she gets pregnant.

Go back on the clomid for another 6 weeks. I know a few bodybuilders that do that when they want to get their wives pregnant. It can also be taken by women, but the risk of multiples goes up

Nandrolone is a VERY effective contraceptive... even with clomid it may take a while.. try vitex.. it will reduce prolactin and increase natural progestesterone (slightly) which will help with "desire"

Bro juice does not affect the ability for you to have kids, other than deca from what I hear. I and a bunch of others can testify to that. Check out my thread from a while back about AAS and birth control. Have fun impregnating.

Unfortunately macrophage69alpha is right. Deca is arguably the most effective means of male birth control out there. You can try another run of clomid and that may help with your sperm count. As for the sex drive, I think Deprenyl is very effective drug for the sex drive and it works rather quickly. It works by increasing the amount of dopamine at your receptor sites. This will also in turn decrease your prolactin levels. Thus increasing endogenous testosterone levels and sperm count. I’m not talking out of my ass either because I use Deprenyl on a regular basis and it does work.

Deprenyl

Week 1-2 5mg ED
15 mg a week thereafter.

Thanks for all the replies.I haven't done a sperm count test yet, because it's too soon. Let's see how things go in the next two months, and if nothing happens...Anyway I restarted Clomid.
Mac, I thought agnus castus reduced libido in men, I read that the "castus"was after castity...
I wouldn't had used Deca in this cycle had I known what was in her mind...
My last Deca shot was in mid December, so it's been a while, but how big a while has to be with Deca.That is a powerful, long acting drug...
Well, Thanks again.You are the best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom