Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for dylan and steve

1more2lessguy

hey Dylan hey Steve, i really respect you guys stand up mods, been reading your posts for a while.

here is my story, I has 1 nut lol yes 1, the other one is gone, was cut out a long time ago surgery. I have low test levels but I can't do TRT for many reasons so I want to self administer TRT. I need your help. How do I cycle self TRT and add sarms to it. I also need ancillaries and supplements which I don't know much about. My plan is to do this for 18-40 weeks and run 10 week pct.
help please

im more than happy to help you with a sarms stack but you should not self administer trt unless you just dont have insurance and cannot afford to pay the doctor for it

i got zero issue with self TRT. most doctors fuck up TRT anyway, they overprescribe and throw the person unnecessary drugs, especially these anti aging clinics

the way you do it is start with 100mg a week, the source in the banner has quality test. then BLOODWORK to balance things. you would not need any ancillaries if you run the correct dosage.

TRT is not something you cycle, and you should speak to an endocrinologist.

you said you wanted to TRT, then at the end said you wanted to PCT?

Top Bottom