Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Dose Timing of Triple Stack + LGD

jpc2015

Bros I am about to start the SARMS triple stack. I also purchased LGD to add in. I have a question on timing of when to take the am dose.

I will eat using the Carb cycling plan and train in am on empty stomach prior to going to work.

Should I take the Osta, S4, GW and LCD upon waking up on empty stomach prior to going to gym or should I take my am dosing post workout with breakfast? Another option would be to take some prior to workout and some with breakfast about 1 hour later?

Not sure it matters. I have a good stomach so I don't expect it to bother me but seems a lot to take at 1 time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does not matter too much but I would take it with food anyways to minimize the risk of making your stomach upset

It does not matter when you take the SARMS, or if you take them with food or on an empty stomach. I would take them at the same time each day so you don't forget.

I personally take mine before dinner each day because I am home and I won't forget. I leave it right beside my fridge so there's no way I can forget.

When you take them doesn't matter, what matters is just remembering to take them everyday.

With SARMS it does not really matter all that much. Perhaps the only compound it matters with is SR9009, which needs to be taken several times per day. Other than that, I usually split my SARMS in two parts - one taken in the morning, and the other taken an hour before working out (on rest days I just take the second half in the evening).

Top Bottom