Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Dianabol dosing

braedonAZ

I'm going to be competing in a local powerlifting competition. I'm already on trt so I'm not worried about post Cycle Therapy. What I am worried about is what I should add to my current trt dosage. I'm thinking of upping my testosterone at 300 mg a week and then adding Dianabol dbol to it. would this be a good powerlifting stack

For powerlifting 50mgs dbol/day with n2guard
injectable add 400mgs deca durabolin per week or 500mgs of equipoise
adding more test not good imo

i prefer anadrol over dbol but that depends on how experienced you are... i would look at anadrol and then add two sarms that are great for strength... s4 and lgd4033... this way you wont be adding more steroids to this when its not necessary... anadrol 4 weeks at 50 mg per day and then you can run the sarms all 12 weeks.. make sure you are running n2guard with any oral that you run and it would be a wise idea to run it the entire cycle... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

I’m with Dylan on this the strength gains I always got from anadrol were amazing.

Top Bottom