Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Clomid Dosing?

benj

I have been on a long cycle sust 250mg a week and durabolin 200mg a week for a total of 16 weeks. I have 20 clomid 50mg on hand what is a proper dosing schedule. Do I have enough to get my boys back or should I get more. Can I run 50mg straight for 20 days?

I'd run it:

Day 1: 300mg (three divided 100mg doses)
Day 2-11: 100mg/day
Day 12-28: 50mg/day

i would do.......

day 1 200mgs
days 2-6 100mgs
days 7-10 50mgs day

that might help bring the boys back but test production will suck and you will probally be impotent for at least 2 months, and loose all ur gains and another 5 pounds because u were so stupid , you hit up a 16 week cycle without enought research:mommakin: and 20 tabs will do barely anything, i would do this for optimal recovery(or what i believe is best anyway and has worked great for me:))

clomid day 1 400mgs
clomid day 2-8 150mgs day
clomid day 9-15 100mgs day
clomid days 16-22 50mgs day

ldex at 0.5mg eod

that requires 50 clomid tabs, not saying you need 50 but for optimal recovery i suggest you do,,

well buddy it looks like ur fucked because 16 weeks is along time for only 20 clomid tabs, I can sense the high E and low T that will be lurking in your body:vanp:, and the fact that you used deca means you are fucked with deca, they reccomend 4 weeks of high-dose clomid regime with hcg for optimal recovery, not 20 tabs of clomid

sorry if i sound a little testy, but you fucked up. PERIOD
later

go-hard_80:)

maxellyz said:

thats a lot of clomid :eek2:

did u cry a lot?

-MAX :D

actually i felt great, super horny, by far the best clomid regime so-far, 7 days into it i could feel my test come back, now 20 days into it i am blowing huge loads, i am horny as a rabbit in heat, and my dick is always hard:) , gotta love it, not bad after doing a 12 week cycle

i reccomend you change over from the 300,100,50 scheme as i have done it before but this was the best, 400,150,100,50, with ldex at 0.5mg eod

go_hard_80:)

go_hard_80 said:

actually i felt great, super horny, by far the best clomid regime so-far, 7 days into it i could feel my test come back, now 20 days into it i am blowing huge loads, i am horny as a rabbit in heat, and my dick is always hard:) , gotta love it, not bad after doing a 12 week cycle

i reccomend you change over from the 300,100,50 scheme as i have done it before but this was the best, 400,150,100,50, with ldex at 0.5mg eod

go_hard_80:)

Sound good brotha maybe i should try that ;)

-MAX

I did 100mg/day week 1, then
50mg/day weeks 2 and 3 on my last two cycles. This didn't get the boys back in shape near quick enough. I would definitely get more clomid if I were you and bump up the dosage to what the other iron brothers are recommending. No sense in wasting all those gains you worked so hard for.

Top Bottom