Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on blood pressure

Squattillyapuke

After being on cycle for about a month my blood pressure jumped to 170/90. I also experienced strong rapid heartbeat which occured randomly as well as shortly after an injection which concerns me as well. My chest started hurting and felt very tight. I stopped and after 2 weeks everything went back to normal.The gear is legit so that is not in question at all.

I have done a lot of reading but im having trouble answering a couple questions

1) what causes rapid heartbeat and is there anyway to deal with it

2) what is the best bp medication to use to control bp increase caused by gear

I really appreciate any advice on this. I am very cautious so there is no need to sound the alarm, though I am surprised at how quickly I reacted this way given my systolic started out at 118 prior to usage.

I've never had this but it doesn't sound very good blood pressure is always going to raise on cycle but the tight chest I've never experienced be carefull!!
I don't use any thing for bp!

what are your stats? and what are you running?

1. obviously if you are retaining water your bp is gonna go up. that is common sense and i hope you know that. thats why an AI will help
2. you need to be in top shape BEFORE running hormones .. if you are too fat and out of shape then obviously hormones will make the problem worse
3. support supps. n2guard and hcgenerate both help with lipids
4. too much juice. lower your dosage
5. instead of taking more drugs to cover up for drugs to cover up for drugs to cover up for drugs, why not go and fix the ROOT CAUSE of the problem? we have become a society that depends on a pill for every ill.

Last edited:
After being on cycle for about a month my blood pressure jumped to 170/90. I also experienced strong rapid heartbeat which occured randomly as well as shortly after an injection which concerns me as well. My chest started hurting and felt very tight. I stopped and after 2 weeks everything went back to normal.The gear is legit so that is not in question at all.

I have done a lot of reading but im having trouble answering a couple questions

1) what causes rapid heartbeat and is there anyway to deal with it

2) what is the best bp medication to use to control bp increase caused by gear

I really appreciate any advice on this. I am very cautious so there is no need to sound the alarm, though I am surprised at how quickly I reacted this way given my systolic started out at 118 prior to usage.

My advice would be use doses/products that dont jack your BP, dont find BP drugs to support AAS use, your just asking for trouble.

I certainly would NOT go and put yourself on some BP medication regimen. If you believe it's an issue and you continue to have chest tightness I would go and see a Doctor. This would absolutely be the best route (and safest). He may have you wear a halter monitor for 24 hours to constantly monitor your BP and then go from there.

Thank you for the help!

This is something that will need to be fixed because my natural test levels are quite low and I will need to be on a low dose for the forseable future. Even low dose injections can cause an increase in blood pressure. I am also aware that some do use meds to keep blood pressure low while on cycle.

Again, what meds are best to keep blood pressure in a normal range while on cycle?

Even low dose injections can cause an increase in blood pressure.
They CAN BUT what happens to YOUR BP when you are on say just 200mg test a week? Whats your normal BP like? Whats your weight and BF percentage?

I am also aware that some do use meds to keep blood pressure low while on cycle.

Some people also user meth and heroine, doesnt mean its the right thing to do.

I experienced the shortness of breath and pain as well, sometimes about ten minutes after a shot, my chest would feel tight and i had pain somewhere on my side or under my ribs and the blood pressure aswell...

It all went away after a few weeks, i figure it was either anxiety or my body getting used to a foreign substance

I experienced the shortness of breath and pain as well, sometimes about ten minutes after a shot, my chest would feel tight and i had pain somewhere on my side or under my ribs and the blood pressure aswell...

It all went away after a few weeks, i figure it was either anxiety or my body getting used to a foreign substance

That may be what I went through. Ive been back on for about a month now but my blood pressure is normal (118) for me, I checked today. Maybe my body was simply adjusting idk. Im concerned it could come back hence this thread. Im on a higher dosage of anastrozole which should prevent much of the water retention I was having and help keep my blood pressure near normal. Im also prepared to give blood if my bp goes back up but I would like a long term solution available in case I need it.

How long will 1mg of anastrozole protect from aromatase? I was doing 1mg every 4 days as I was told it would be enough, now ive upped it to 1mg every 2 days and my bloat isnt bad at all so far.

Top Bottom