Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Anthony Roberts.

MickyBlues

Hi Anthony, I am not currently on a cycle nor have I come off one. I have some fat in my belly area and can't seem to get rid of it. Diet's clean and exercise is on. I was thinking of running some Amorasin maybe with some Nolva 10mg eod. I am thinking this would lean me right out.

Also I read about supps like 6 oxo which in affect are an AI and can be used either for a PCT or stand alone. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

I see how you are..You want to talk to Anothy Roberts..I'm not fucking good enough Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Scout GodDamit, 19Delta Recon Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

scout69 said:
I'm Scout GodDamit, 19Delta Recon Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is that part of the girl scouts?? LOL...oh god im just kidding bro...to many arguments going on in here latley..

I don't think you're going to be particularly impressed with Aromasin for this use.

In a practical sense, Ephedrine would be cheaper and get you leaner, as would clen.

scout69 said:

You were a scout? Not a 19kilo? j/k So where does prison fit into your life. You seem like your young and don't have the time in for the army and prison. Unless it was army prison. Mudpuppies suck nuts.

BOOGS 11MIKE

Top Bottom