Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about upgrading test dose

jackieArruda

Hi everyone I'm 27 years old an this is my first time running test and the guy who's assisting me gave this break down:
Test E 500 mg a week 1-6
Test E 1000 mg a Week 6-12
I was curious why jump from 500 to 1000? wouldn't it be too aggressive? thank you.

Just use 500 all along - that is a fine dosage, and you should get some really good results with that dosage. 1000 mgs is definitely too much, even for the experienced ones, let alone for someone doing his first cycle. Also, don't forget to use an AI from the first day of the cycle if you want to prevent side effects, rather than deal with them.

Why is it when people increase the dosage they feel they have to DOUBLE it?

Why is it when people increase the dosage they feel they have to DOUBLE it?

Q: What the best dose, the one most find effective?
A: 500mg a week

Hmm so if I double it I'll be super human!!

Check out this article I wrote on how much testosterone to inject -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/how-much-testosterone-inject-47671.html

The highest I ever went with testosterone was 1 gram per week. I really didn't see any additional benefits from 500mg/week but I got a lot more water retention and felt like a 'bloated water buffalo'.

In my opinion, the sweet spot for testosterone is 500mg/week. Anything more then that is going to really start aromatizing into estrogen (even with an AI). Instead of increasing your testosterone dosage past that, you would be much better off add in another compound.

Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in your body. It really isn't that great of a steroid. It hasn't been manipulated for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids are.

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle but rather then increase your testosterone dosage higher then 500mg/week, I feel that you would be much better off adding in a second compound.

Check out this article I wrote on how much testosterone to inject -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/how-much-testosterone-inject-47671.html

The highest I ever went with testosterone was 1 gram per week. I really didn't see any additional benefits from 500mg/week but I got a lot more water retention and felt like a 'bloated water buffalo'.

In my opinion, the sweet spot for testosterone is 500mg/week. Anything more then that is going to really start aromatizing into estrogen (even with an AI). Instead of increasing your testosterone dosage past that, you would be much better off add in another compound.

Testosterone is what is naturally occurring in your body. It really isn't that great of a steroid. It hasn't been manipulated for the goals of building muscle and loosing fat like other steroids are.

Testosterone should be the base of every steroid cycle but rather then increase your testosterone dosage higher then 500mg/week, I feel that you would be much better off adding in a second compound.

I agree. More than a few pros I've interviewed would say
that any more than 1000 mgs of test is a waste and probably half that much is just as good. (But of course they'd take 1000mgs or more "just in case.")

1g of test for a first cycle........stop listening to that guy. Terrible advice. Just stick to the 500mg throughout. It will save you from all the side effects like gyno.

Top Bottom