Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Tren Enanthate!!!

disturbed311

1-12 500mg Test E/wk

1-12 500mg Tren E/wk

Everyone Seems to love Tren so much so im givin it a run... My goal is basically to preserve muscle and definitely cut and lose fat.... My question is will Tren help me accomplish this?? Will it make the muscles harder and will i like the results?? I know Diet has a big part to do in it and mine is in check...

Tren is great, and will give you a look like nothing else, as long as you are not too fat to begin with.

That should be a nice course.

Nytol2 said:
Tren is great, and will give you a look like nothing else, as long as you are not too fat to begin with.

That should be a nice course.

No i haven't run tren ace before.... Im not too fat my stats are 6'5 240...Probably 20 percent BF... I'll be doin cardio everymorning (45 min) on an empty stomach and doing the 5x5 program....Im really just lookin to get hard muscles and look more cut....

disturbed311 said:
No i haven't run tren ace before.... Im not too fat my stats are 6'5 240...Probably 20 percent BF... I'll be doin cardio everymorning (45 min) on an empty stomach and doing the 5x5 program....Im really just lookin to get hard muscles and look more cut....
I feel you need to get down around 15% to run tren to see the dramatic changes .Starting at 10% bf would be even better.
means you need to get down to around 220lbs for the tren to really be of value.

I mean you can use it at a higher body fat but tren isnt gonna burn off 5-10% bf . Will your arms get harder ? yes your chest and back ? yes but will your tummy melt away prob not.Over 12 weeks your gonna have to cut to many calories

i say run the test 500mg with eq at 600mg a week to 800mg a week .eq is much more mild compound run it for 15- 20 weeks. so you can slowly cut calories and lose say 3lbs of fat a month and build 2-3lbs of muscle a month

not to say you cant but i feel your not gonna see much with just one cycle of test/tren .
tren is a very harsh compound for some it can literally make people sick, break out with acne, lose hair and get progesterone gyno. If your gonna run tren do the tren acetate with eod injections .It will keep the levels constant and help avoid the side effects . every one I have talked with runs tren enth and regrets it later or eventually switches over to tren acetate /test prop combo.to avoid the side effects listed above or minimize them

chazk said:
I feel you need to get down around 15% to run tren to see the dramatic changes .Starting at 10% bf would be even better.
means you need to get down to around 220lbs for the tren to really be of value.

I mean you can use it at a higher body fat but tren isnt gonna burn off 5-10% bf . Will your arms get harder ? yes your chest and back ? yes but will your tummy melt away prob not.Over 12 weeks your gonna have to cut to many calories

i say run the test 500mg with eq at 600mg a week to 800mg a week .eq is much more mild compound run it for 15- 20 weeks. so you can slowly cut calories and lose say 3lbs of fat a month and build 2-3lbs of muscle a month

not to say you cant but i feel your not gonna see much with just one cycle of test/tren .
tren is a very harsh compound for some it can literally make people sick, break out with acne, lose hair and get progesterone gyno. If your gonna run tren do the tren acetate with eod injections .It will keep the levels constant and help avoid the side effects . every one I have talked with runs tren enth and regrets it later or eventually switches over to tren acetate /test prop combo.to avoid the side effects listed above or minimize them

Yea i actually looked into EQ.... and that exact time period!! 24 weeks of 500mg/wk of TEST E and 24 weeks of 600mg/wk of EQ.... I just thought Tren might give better results.... But i guess being patient and waiting longer is better.... I think i'll go with the EQ... I don't like hearing about all those sides with tren.....

Tren is amazing.. I think 500mg might be on the high side for your first run with it.. I would stick to 350mg along with the 500mg of test and see how you like it.. You can always add more..

I like it much more than EQ. You just have to use it in moderation..

Dont use tren enat until you have run a cycle of tren ace and you know that you can handle the sides. If the sides are too bad, the enath will be kicking your ass for a couple weeks, instead of a couple days.

i agree with black sheep. I ran tren ace about 5 times and then ran andropen and tren e and the sides tren e gave me weeks after the injection were rough bro. total insomnia, sweats like nothing i ever experienced, etc.

also if you think your going to be able to do lots of cardio on tren, scartch that. tren makes cardio extremly hard, and i am referring to breathing. there were times for me on tren e when i would have sex and when we finished i thought i was really going to die due to not being able to catch my breath for about 15 solid minutes.....and that was sex, imagine cardio (not that sex isnt cardio)

Top Bottom