Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about tren ace/test prop cycle week 6

freeze2000

So im on week 6, which the results are incredible. Gained 10 pounds and lost a tremendous amount of BF. Time to start winny.

But anyway, ive been running 100mg eod test prop/tren ace and the sides are starting to wear off. Im not getting any more night sweats, the strength is still up there, same with the insomnia. 5-6 Hours a night tops. (My temper has subsided a little, and im kidna relaxed, im always cold too and I hear tren ace raises body temp, but im colder then normal).

My question is, i've been loading the syringe with tren ace first, followed by test prop. So I would inject test first, following tren.

Does it really matter? Loading the substance into the syringe first? Or does it all work the same? Kinda a stupid question, but i'm going to try it, and see if anything is different for week 7.

Thanks man, any reason why the night sweats stopped? Did my body just get used to it? Usually on the last 4 weeks of tren everyone says its the worst but best. Im feeling like I did in week one. And this ****s legit too.

OMEGA said:
no matter

best to mix in pin then submerge into hot glass of water for 5 minutes
Do you think that mixing them more by warming them before the inject really matters to your muscle or is that more for any inject pain?

Top Bottom