Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Question about Tapering off Test To Keep the Cycle Going just a Bit Longer.

curling

I have been on test 500mg/wk for 8 weeks now. I have about another week left but I have 6 sostenon redi jets. I was thinking about just doing a redijet a week for 6 weeks to keep my gains, mass and stength going just a bit longer(got some lake trips and sturgis planned. Then doing the crappy clomid after that. Is this a plausible plan or not? Been a while since I cycled how long after the last test shot should I start the clomid?

curling said:
I have been on test 500mg/wk for 8 weeks now. I have about another week left but I have 6 sostenon redi jets. I was thinking about just doing a redijet a week for 6 weeks to keep my gains, mass and stength going just a bit longer(got some lake trips and sturgis planned. Then doing the crappy clomid after that. Is this a plausible plan or not? Been a while since I cycled how long after the last test shot should I start the clomid?

im guessing your sust is 250mg/ml 6 left why not just keep on 500mg for 3 more weeks? or until they are gone..

Yes, I usually run test about a month or so longer than anything I stack it with. Although usually I taper it off a bit with 500 mgs of test, your idea is definately plausible. Good luck bro.

I wouldn't recommend tapering it off.. it will last just fine in your system.. you want to have the full elevation in your bloodstream.

Top Bottom