x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

A Question about Tapering off Test To Keep the Cycle Going just a Bit Longer.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about A Question about Tapering off Test To Keep the Cycle Going just a Bit Longer. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have been on test 500mg/wk for 8 weeks now. I have about another week left but I have 6 sostenon redi jets. I was thinking about just doing a redijet a week for 6 weeks to keep my gains, mass and stength going just a bit longer(got some lake trips and sturgis planned. Then doing the crappy clomid after that. Is this a plausible plan or not? Been a while since I cycled how long after the last test shot should I start the clomid?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Da Pope

A Question about Tapering off Test To Keep the Cycle Going just a Bit Longer.

I have been on test 500mg/wk for 8 weeks now. I have about another week left but I have 6 sostenon redi jets. I was thinking about just doing a redijet a week for 6 weeks to keep my gains, mass and stength going just a bit longer(got some lake trips and sturgis planned. Then doing the crappy clomid after that. Is this a plausible plan or not? Been a while since I cycled how long after the last test shot should I start the clomid?

Re: A Question about Tapering off Test To Keep the Cycle Going just a Bit Longer.

Quote Quote posted by curling
    I have been on test 500mg/wk for 8 weeks now. I have about another week left but I have 6 sostenon redi jets. I was thinking about just doing a redijet a week for 6 weeks to keep my gains, mass and stength going just a bit longer(got some lake trips and sturgis planned. Then doing the crappy clomid after that. Is this a plausible plan or not? Been a while since I cycled how long after the last test shot should I start the clomid?
    im guessing your sust is 250mg/ml 6 left why not just keep on 500mg for 3 more weeks? or until they are gone..

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: A Question about Tapering off Test To Keep the Cycle Going just a Bit Longer.

Yes, I usually run test about a month or so longer than anything I stack it with. Although usually I taper it off a bit with 500 mgs of test, your idea is definately plausible. Good luck bro.

I wouldn't recommend tapering it off.. it will last just fine in your system.. you want to have the full elevation in your bloodstream.

Underwater, holding, waiting for the enemy

Quote Quote posted by littleb
    im guessing your sust is 250mg/ml 6 left why not just keep on 500mg for 3 more weeks? or until they are gone..

I agree with this ^