Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about t3 cardarine and sr9009

captaincook11

is it ok to add t3 to a, s4 cardarine sr9009 and osterine stack? are those compounds known to elevate heart rate or?

any info would be great

T3, cardarine and SR9009 will not increase heart rate as none of them are stimulants.

T3 supplementation is not a good idea. It can VERY easily suppress your body's natural thyroid output. Not only that, it simply raises metabolism. It doesn't differentiate between fat or muscle tissue. You will likely burn a lot of muscle, along with fat, when using it. Especially if you aren't using an aggressive
steroid cycle as a base.

I personally would just run the SR9009 and cardarine. A very simple, effective and low side effect stack.

T3 is not going to have a negative interaction or anything like that but it isn't worth running. It is an outdated way to try to lose fat. I just don't like the idea of permanently fucking up your thyroid.

thank you guys for your responses , as for t3 screwing up thyroid i have read somewhere that patients who had normal thyroid levels were accidentally given t3 for few years? when found out that they didnt need it the discontinued t3 treatment and normal thyroid started functioning again after 3-4 weeks? they also stated that t4 does more damage than t3?

can anyone chime in on this?

cheers

thank you guys for your responses , as for t3 screwing up thyroid i have read somewhere that patients who had normal thyroid levels were accidentally given t3 for few years? when found out that they didnt need it the discontinued t3 treatment and normal thyroid started functioning again after 3-4 weeks? they also stated that t4 does more damage than t3?

can anyone chime in on this?

cheers

Ending the myth that long term T3 use can damage the thyroid gland
One of the most persistent myths in bodybuilding is that T3 use has to be limited in time and/or dose to prevent damage to the thyroid gland. You see bros posting about non-existent people who are supposedly on T3 forever because they used too much of it and destroyed their thyroid gland. NONSENSE!

Nandi (RIP) researched and wrote a great article on T3, which I have stuck in the articles section. Please read it.

This is what I consider the most important myth-busting part of Nandi's article:

Like the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, the thyroid gland is under negative feedback control. When t3 levels go up, TSH secretion is suppressed. This is the mechanism whereby exogenous thyroid hormone suppresses natural thyroid hormone production. There is a difference though between the way anabolic steroids suppress natural testosterone production and the way t3 suppresses the thyroid. With steroids, the longer and heavier the cycle is, the longer your natural testosterone is suppressed. This is not the case with exogenous thyroid hormone.

An early study that looked at thyroid function and recovery under the influence of exogenous thyroid hormone was undertaken by Greer (2). He looked at patients who were misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid and put on thyroid hormone replacement for as long as 30 years. When the medication was withdrawn, their thyroids quickly returned to normal.

Here is a remark about Greer's classic paper from a later author:

"In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland.

I'm going to stick this here for a while also, because it is an important point.​

Top Bottom