Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about switching from Arimidex to Aromasin

It's not an exact conversion but 1mg of dexx is approx 25mgs of aromasin.

Concur with Nelson. The legit versions used for treating women are 1mg tabs of arimidex or 25mg tabs of aromasin. So, as far as that goes, they should be almost equal. However, aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, permanently binds the receptor site on aromatase enzyme, Arimidex doesn't permanently bind, so I'd tend to think that makes aromasin a tad stronger. B/c once those receptors are blocked, they stay blocked until the body kills and recycles that enzyme. Arimidex, the enzyme could be blocked, but come unblocked and still be active, if only for a little while before another molecule of arimidex blocked it up again. Basically, that's the long-winded, I'm bored on sunday morning before the gym answer... they're pretty much equal as nelson said, I'd tend to think aromasin might work a little better though.

Aromosin is a far superior AI than Armidex... Armidex's suppression profile is for the weaker estrogen and it is non-suicidal, Aromosin blocks the strongest estrogen and IS suicidal...

Not really sure why armidex is in such favor on this board... easier to get?

Some people like arimidex because it helps get rid of water retention and some dislike aromasim because it can negatively affect some users sex drives.

don't mean to thread jack but this is somewhat on topic.... why is it arimi or aroma....Why don't more people use femara/letrozole ?

I have seen some things that suggest .1mg is nearly as effective as 2.5mg (obviously going to hang around in the blood for less time, I concede that) so this could be a very affordable AI. Also doesn't Letrozole have a half life of around 4 days? Wouldn't these together suggest that a person could use very low amounts of letro (ex. .1 mg or .25 mg E3D) to prevent a moderate amount of test (prop 50ed or teste 250 e3d) from being turned into estrogen?

Is the problem that letro is just too effective? (I know some estrogen is beneficial)

donkeypuncher900 said:
don't mean to thread jack but this is somewhat on topic.... why is it arimi or aroma....Why don't more people use femara/letrozole ?

I have seen some things that suggest .1mg is nearly as effective as 2.5mg (obviously going to hang around in the blood for less time, I concede that) so this could be a very affordable AI. Also doesn't Letrozole have a half life of around 4 days? Wouldn't these together suggest that a person could use very low amounts of letro (ex. .1 mg or .25 mg E3D) to prevent a moderate amount of test (prop 50ed or teste 250 e3d) from being turned into estrogen?

Is the problem that letro is just too effective? (I know some estrogen is beneficial)

In all honesty, to me anyway, Tamoxifen or Raloxifene is just fine with me.

Donnie Darko said:
Some people like arimidex because it helps get rid of water retention and some dislike aromasim because it can negatively affect some users sex drives.

which is because of Over Suppression... not because of the drug itself... simple reduce the dose...

Armidex doesnt do that because it sucks as an AI lol

get456 said:
which is because of Over Suppression... not because of the drug itself... simple reduce the dose...

Armidex doesnt do that because it sucks as an AI lol
I was only repeating what I hear alot of people gripe about actually. Honestly, I'm good to go with Tamoxifen. I have never had prolactin issues so Dostinex or Bromocriptine has never been needed. However, with Tamoxifen or Raloxifene, I need to run them the full length of the cycle and a while after the cycle because after 15 years or so I kinda know what works for me.

Top Bottom