Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about steroids, stacking, dosing, etc...

The Man Child

I've always been intrigued by diverse cycles. New styles and what not to get the most out of every cycle I do. Some prefer to stack and while others don't. I have really wanted to try high dosing one drug for about 10 weeks and see what happens, ie: 800mg of EQ for 10 weeks.

I think we'd be very pleased with the results from things like this.

Has anybody done a cycle like this:

High Dose Test Prop
High Dose Equipoise
High Dose Deca
High Dose Primobolan
High Dose Anavar
High Dose .......well I think you get the point.

High dosing "mild steroids" for extended periods of time, rather than stacking. It's definitely something I'll be trying in the near future, and I'd love to know if anyone else is with me or has tried it before?!

yeah I've done high doses of almost all and I grew bro I grew

Yes,this is a very wise idea.You get a clear understanding of each and every drug and how it effects you from a positive/negative standpoint individually.You have to crawl before you walk;)

Deca might be one to pass on but the others are very intriguing.

I couldn't agree more Huck. A lot of guys including myself have always stacked. And the negative to that is you really don't know what your body is responding to and what it isn't. And high dosing one drug is my new theory on how cycle. We'll see how it goes...

I will keep everyone informed, this is good too because I'm planning on taking about 6 months off from gear. I'll still be training but I think my body needs a break. I've done four cycles this past year. I really am looking forward to EQ at 800mg/week.

Top Bottom