Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about orals

JotaJotaBoy

[FONT=&quot]Sorry, I know it's a stupid question but I haven't done orals in like 15 years... I'm taking Anadrol right now do you take it on your off day non workout days? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
What about others like Anavar stuff that's much safer do you take it on your off days? Is there any benefit?[/FONT]

You take orals every day while you are cycling them, including non-workout days.

you take them every day... i truly hope you are taking protection with anadrol man.. .if you are not, get dga organ st asap... that is as complete as it gets for protection and you most definitely need to cover all scenarios when it comes to anadrol...

You are supposed to take them everyday?
What I would like to ask besides your odd username is what's the purpose of this cycle and what goals do you have in general?
Also did you have a 15 year break off orals or all drugs?

you can do what you want, it is your body

if you want the best results yes you take them daily as they have short half lives unlike most injectables. you also get on a good diet and workout program and commit to the lifestyle. if you have been out of the game 15 years

Sorry, I know it's a stupid question but I haven't done orals in like 15 years... I'm taking Anadrol right now do you take it on your off day non workout days?

What about others like Anavar stuff that's much safer do you take it on your off days? Is there any benefit?

Yes inc non-training days.

[FONT=&quot]Sorry, I know it's a stupid question but I haven't done orals in like 15 years... I'm taking Anadrol right now do you take it on your off day non workout days? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
What about others like Anavar stuff that's much safer do you take it on your off days? Is there any benefit?[/FONT]
You take it every day to maintain proper blood levels of it

Top Bottom