Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Natural workingout, and 1 roid question.........

Vision

How often should i be working out when not using gear ? like just all natural ? I was think 3 times a week about 45mins a time, does this sound right ? Also I have heard that it is not a good idea to use Creatine and Protein Powders together, is this true ? If yes I guess I will stick with the creatine. BTW.....what other supplements do I need besides creatine ? BTW I am 19yrz old, 185 lbs, lean build, 6'2"...........thankz in advance for ur responses. BTW, I have at least 10-15 friends who use gear, and they are not ur picture pefect body builder, only about 3 of them would qualify as respectable on ur forum (set meals, workouts, schedules, etc.) and the rest just wing it woring out a couple times a week and eating pretty much anything, but yet tho the serious guyz are obviously getting leaner muscle mass, the other guys are still getting big. Am I missing something here ?

3 times a week is ok when natural, I train 3 days a week for around a hour a workout.
Whatever works for you is the best.
Never heard of any reason not to take protein and creatine at the same time, just take them both.
Glutamine is a good supplement to add to your diet.
The guys who are still getting big despite bad habits could have good genetics, or maybe they take more gear than the others to make up for their lack of dedication.

Just to add, if your taking creatine then don't mix it with your protein, creatine is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach with some fruit juice. If you mix it with protein then supposedly it doesn't get absorbed properly.

okay, so Is there anyway to sorta test ur genetics ? like what type of body will experince better gains ? or is it all in the inside ???

Also, so I can take protein and creatine at the same time, just not at the exact same time ? like wait a couple hours or so ? and how about the glutamine (with the protein?) Also I dunno if this is right but I heard something bout amino acids healing damaged muscle tissue.

There are three bodytypes - Ectomorph, Endomorph and Mesomorph.
An Ectomorph is a naturally skinny guy, Endomorph is more rounded , and the mesomorph is the big guy who grows easily.
Basically Ectomorphs have the hardest time gaining muscle, while mesomorphs have it easier.

yes and yes for the creatine questions.
Im not sure about taking glutamine the same time as protein, its probably ok seeing as most protein powders contain some glutamine anyway.
I like to take it at different times like right before training or very first thing in the morning.

Whey is around 20% glutamine anyway so it is better to take it seperately for a more consistant supply. Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle and are formed from the protein which you consume.

okay, I see a lot of talk about diets on here as well....my questions is.......

If I were to want to bulk up, and I just ate a ton of good food (egg, red meat, poulty, fish, protein shakes and some fruits n stuff) Thats all thats really needed right ? I dont need certian food at certain time of the day, just keep myself full with a mixture of good bulking stuff ? this is my assumption

here put it this way........

If I am taking a good creatine powder as reccomended on the container (I am going to use CREX-8), along with a protien powder (Weight Gainer 2000) and eating a ton of good food, as in my post above, then I work out 3 times a week Mon-Wed-Fri,

MON- SQUAT, DEADLIFT,

WED - CLOSE GRIP BENCH, BENCH, MILITARY PRESSES,

FRI - BARBELL CURLS AND PRESSES.

AM I MISSING ANYTHING ???? or do this sound like a recipe for success, lemme know please :)

To bulk up ensure you never feel hungry, eat every 2-3 hours.
Feel free to stuff yourself on daily basis - if its good quality food then you shouldn't add much fat.
Best to eat more carbs earlier in the day, and shift towards higher amounts of protein in the evening.

I would do Something Like

Mon SQUAT
STIFFLEG DEADLIFT
CALF RAISES
ABS

Wed BENCH PRESS
INCLINE BENCH PRESS
SHOULDER PRESS
SHRUGS

Fri CHINS
BARBELL ROWS
BARBELL CURLS
DUMBELL HAMMER CURLS

There's no direct Tricep work but they will get worked pretty hard on wednesday.

Just an example, you could try that for 3 months then change it.

Top Bottom