Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about n2generate es

captaincook11

can this be ran long along a cycle without need of ai? im meaning an example of say 300mg test/ 400mg equipose cypionate.
main reason i wanna try this is for its libido properties ,

EQ doesn't aromatize into estrogen heavily but testosterone does.

You will need an AI with your cycle. You could either get liquidex AI from n2bm.com and follow the directions on the bottle or use 10-12.5mg of aromasin EOD.

N2generate ES is great for keeping libido high when on cycle. You have a really nice looking cycle plan. Just make sure to use an AI like me and @stevesmi suggested

EQ doesn't aromatize into estrogen heavily but testosterone does.

You will need an AI with your cycle. You could either get liquidex AI from n2bm.com and follow the directions on the bottle or use 10-12.5mg of aromasin EOD.

N2generate ES is great for keeping libido high when on cycle. You have a really nice looking cycle plan. Just make sure to use an AI like me and @stevesmi suggested

im aware that aromasin deactivates the aromatise enzyme whuch soudns like a big bonus, it also suppress e2 levels by 7-80percent at 25mg so im guessing that at a lower dose 10mg eod or few times a week the e2 levels should be normal with a healthy libido? its my sex drive i dont wanna loose i wanna increase it, also hcg should that be run during cycle say 500iu 2x week?

cheers

I suspect an awful lost of gear users love the idea of having a truly and purely anabolic response to gear use. So they want no side effects, no estrogen issues and so on. The truth is there's always a pay off and a potential for risks and side effects.

So we take a bunch of other drugs and hope for no issues with them too. It's unlikely that we will EVER take an combination of drugs which do not mess with our endocrine system on any way and enable both massive muscles and strength as well as zero issues with gyno, sex drives and so on.

HCGenerate ES will definitely help with libido but it is not an AI. You still need one with test and EQ together. I think 10mg EOD is a good starting point. No need to use HCG with any cycle ever.

Top Bottom