Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about how Im responding to EQ>>

scout420

Well I'm in my 5th week of EQ 400 mg a week. Now my weight has actually gone down about 2 pounds but my overall strenght is up and I do look more vascular and cut, is this how EQ usually works as this is my first time.I have 5 more weeks left of TT EQ and the first 5 I was using QV EQ.My supplier only had two different kinds so thats the reason for that before anyone asks.But I've heard this shit really dosnt start kicking in till week 5 is this true.

i have never reponded well with EQ. i have never gotten hungry from it nor have i ever felt like it really did anything.

THE BOUNCER said:
i have never reponded well with EQ. i have never gotten hungry from it nor have i ever felt like it really did anything.

Same here. I'm currently on my first run with EQ at 400mg a week, along with test and fina. My hunger didn't go up and my veins are the same as they always were. I should have just kept a simple test/fina cycle rather than adding EQ.

BTW: it's my 9th week on it and still don't know if it kicked in yet. hehe

That's exactly how it was for me- i ran QV EQ at 400mg and felt like it did hardly anything. Slight strength gain perhaps but definitely not worth the money. Good to hear it's not just me that doesn't respond to EQ.

I didn't notice the effects of EQ at 400mg/week... but I did notice it at 600mg/week.

If people say it kicks in after 5 weeks, it must me some sort of estimate, because I started noticing the effects after 2-3. I believe it is Deca that takes a while to get a kick in your system... if I am recalling correctly.

C-ditty

Ya I mean I can tell I'm getting some results but definately not what I exspected,As for the hunger I really couldnt tel you because I tend not to get hungry so I smoke weed about three times a day to get my hunger up so I mean after that I can eat my ass off with or without the EQ.But I'll let you guys know how it ends up at the end of the cycle.You live and you learn.Fuck it, you cant get super gains off of every cycle otherwise half of us on this bored would be about 400 lbs solid muscle...

Top Bottom