Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about HCG during cycle to prevent testicle shrinkage

pumped21

Hey bros. I just read an article by Bill Roberts at

http://www.mesorx.com/articles/phar...-production.htm

He suggests taking 500 - 1000 iu of HCG daily, or the equivalent in 2 weekly shots to keep testicular shrinkage from happening while on a cycle. I have read that taking HCG for longer than 3 weeks can run the risk of permanently damaging the body's ability to produce gonadotropins. Has anybody used HCG like this before? Thanks for any help.

One 1500 IU inj every three weeks will do it for you, bro. The long term risks of HCG are pretty uncertain, so stay clear if you can.

hCG

I know a guy in his 40's on T replacement (300 mg/2wk). He uses 500 IU of hCG once at the end of the first week following his replacment inj., then twice the following week. It maintains his T levels in the normal range the second week and keeps his sperm count at the low end of normal, but none-the-less normal. hCG is sub-Q. He's been on this for 12 yrs with no problems. Don't need more than 500 IU or to go more frequently than 3 times during a 2 week period.

W6

Top Bottom