Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Extremepeptides.com

Mojoman3582

Has anyone ever purchased from Extremepeptides.com? Are they a legit organization? Can anyone voucher for there products?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have never used the company before so I can't comment. The peptide market is full of fakes. I personally would stay away from peptides and stick with SARMS.

If you are looking for a GH analogue like GHRP peptides, I would use the SARM nutrobal instead. It is an HGH analogue just like the GHRP peptides, just way stronger -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The market is completely unregulated so they can put whatever they want in these vials and sell them as peptides. They would literally have to test every batch to be trusted but that would be so expensive they would not be in business.

Has anyone ever purchased from Extremepeptides.com? Are they a legit organization? Can anyone voucher for there products?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tried different peptide companies and was more than disappointed. Didnt listen to others say about them, wanted to try out myself. That led to mistake and money wasted.

There are so many fake peptides sold these days, that I would not even get close to a site or a shop including this word. It would make more sense to opt for SAMRS, because you can at least find the legit SARMS these days, which is not the case with peptides.

Top Bottom