Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Equipoise...

S

ShowKidd

i read on steroid.com that equipoise is just about chemically the same as test E, so why is it recommended to run test with it? also i wanna try it because of its low androgenic sides, what doses would you recommend?how long? and what should i stack with it? my first 2 cycles were test e a 500 mg's a week(made sweet gains on both), i did run deca for 250 for a few weeks on my second but discontinued use so that doesn't count.

stats are 23,218lbs,10%BF(carrying a little extra water being at end of cycle)

i love equipoise..its almost like deca but with no water retention...gives you good pumps and vascularity....when i run it with test it keeps the bloat down....u have to run eq for at least 10 weeks because it takes a while to start working

ShowKidd said:
i read on steroid.com that equipoise is just about chemically the same as testosterone enanthate, so why is it recommended to run test with it? also i wanna try it because of its low androgenic sides, what doses would you recommend?how long? and what should i stack with it? my first 2 cycles were testosterone enanthate a 500 mg's a week(made sweet gains on both), i did run Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - for 250 for a few weeks on my second but discontinued use so that doesn't count.

stats are 23,218lbs,10%BF(carrying a little extra water being at end of cycle)

EQ is chemically similar to dbol if im correct. EQ should be run at around 600mg/wk for about 15 for really nice gains...stack it with some test, great bulker...my last cycle was test E 250 and EQ600 for about 16 weeks... How tall are you

airsmith2k said:
i love equipoise..its almost like Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but with no water retention...gives you good pumps and vascularity....when i run it with test it keeps the bloat down....u have to run Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - for at least 10 weeks because it takes a while to start working

that is exactly what i am looking for, cant wait! :evil:

enacer420nj said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is chemically similar to Dianabol - methandrostenolone - if im correct. EQ should be run at around 600mg/wk for about 15 for really nice gains...stack it with some test, great bulker...my last cycle was testosterone enanthate 250 and EQ600 for about 16 weeks... How tall are you

5'11" that sounds like a sweet cycle enacer, think it will be just as effective since i will be bridging with 250 of test e ew till then? also ai's shouldn't be an issue i assume?

imo equipoise should be ran for a minimum of 14 weeks @600mgs to get it's full benefits
with testosterone enanthate @500mgs for a second cycle would you would respond really well imo if you increased your protein and caloric intake
your gains will be really lean from the equipoise and easily kept with proper post cycle therapy ran afterwards

best of luck to you

hyp1 said:
imo equipoise should be ran for a minimum of 14 weeks @600mgs to get it's full benefits
with testosterone enanthate @500mgs for a second cycle would you would respond really well imo if you increased your protein and caloric intake
your gains will be really lean from the equipoise and easily kept with proper post cycle therapy ran afterwards

best of luck to you

thanks bro, so you think 600eq, and 500 test will do it? something like 300 eq/250 test every sunday wed?

ShowKidd said:
thanks bro, so you think 600eq, and 500 test will do it? something like 300 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - /250 test every sunday wed?

That will work.

And the above posts about running it 12-16 weeks are right on the money. I LOVE EQ. IMO, I prefer shots E4D (every four days) to keep levels even but Sunday / Wednesday work fine (and that is what most people do).

Top Bottom