Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about drug screening...

malice

well, im applying for a job that requires me to go overseas that will do an extensive drug analysis. im currently on a testosterone only cycle and have been on it for about 5 weeks. the drug screen is in roughly 2 weeks. now i know some of you will say that the test for anabolics is different yadda yadda but they did mention something about testing for blood thinners, narcotics, and so on so forth. sounds like they will be digging pretty deep. anyhow, since test isnt really an anabolic, should i take some hcg and pray that it doesnt show up? how long does it take for hcg to kick in? any help is greatly appreciated.

I've heard the metabolites for test last a pretty long time in your system, but I am no expert. In any case I highly doubt they will be looking for any anabolics. They're looking for coke, benzos, painkillers, and stuff like that.

malice said:
well, im applying for a job that requires me to go overseas that will do an extensive drug analysis. im currently on a testosterone only cycle and have been on it for about 5 weeks. the drug screen is in roughly 2 weeks. now i know some of you will say that the test for anabolics is different yadda yadda but they did mention something about testing for blood thinners, narcotics, and so on so forth. sounds like they will be digging pretty deep. anyhow, since test isnt really an anabolic, should i take some hcg and pray that it doesnt show up? how long does it take for hcg to kick in? any help is greatly appreciated.

They can't really deduce that you're on AAS if you're using Test. Your Test:Epi-Test ratio might show up high, but they won't know what that means. Sounds like they are just making sure you aren't a crackaddict. I don't think you have anything to worry about. HCG is not a concern....

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom