Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Dbol And Body Weight

XXXL

Question About Dbol And Body Weight

i weight 225 pounds and taking dbol every 4 hours has worked great for me and all of my friends. but i now have a friend who would like to dip his toes into the wonderful waters of anabolic steroids and i have a question for you good people.

my friend weighs in a little over 300 pounds. although he has some fat, he pretty much a solid guy. my question is this, for a guy this big will the 30mgs be enough?

i'd like to hear your thoughts on this and offer an explaination of why you think the way you do.

thanks for the help!

If he's never done as before, then 30 mgs a day will be enough. he should probably stack it with something else.

IMHO, I think your 300lbs friend should go on a major cutting cycle. i cant imagine anyone being 300 lbs without a high bf% who has never taken roids before.

foreverblast2 said:
heh.. it's possible... some people are just naturally big and muscular like that..

john
unless he is 7 feet tall...i highly doubt it:)

don't get me wrong, he could stand to lose some weight.

but he's interested in putting on size and strength. i suggested a cutting cycle but he's gonna do his own thing. i would just like to make sure he goes about this the right way.

i'll prbly put his cycle together. naturally i'm not going to have him do a dbol only cycle. he'd hate me when he finished and lost all of his gains. and who wants some 6' 4 300 lbs guy pissed off at ya ;)

i havn't put a lot of thought into this yet but i will definetly give him some test. test is the base of all cycles for me. i would like to just answer his questions and give him as much info as i can and let him choose what's right for him. then if it looks like he might make some kind of rookie mistake, i'll offer him some advice and he can take it or leave it.

My cycle for a big dude juice virgin:

Eq-600mgs/week
winny-100 mgs/eod injected for first 6 weeks
test-low dose-200-300mgs/week

Run cycle for 10-12 weeks

Throw in some clen and/or T3 and some eca.
Don't forget clomid therapy 3 weeks after last shot.

i just needed a little help on the dbol question. i'll throw together a good cycle. he just has his heart set on cycle that include dbol.

like i said, i haven't put much thought into this just yet. but his cycle will most likely include dbol, test, winny or finna. he wants some gh, but i don't think he needs it. but if he insists who i'm i to tell him no? ? ? ? i'll inform him of the post cycle maintance too but they never listen to me.

Top Bottom