Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about cutting my gear with more grapespeed oil?

niightz

If I run grapeseed oil through .22 whatman filter and bake it do I need to add BA? Also any other suggestions on making it safe to cut with would be nice. /thanks

I know someone out there can help... lets here it :)

dont bake it
just filter it into a sterile vial and your done

draw your aas then draw the steril oil afterwards and inject..dont mix the oil into your aas

Ahh cool thanks bro, Ive went through some painful injects before but this shit is insane. My quads handled it fine but when i hit the glute I shit you not I can hardly walk,sit or lie down lol.

Do multiple injections if thats the case. Its not fun pinning for some people but every time you walk,sit or lie down with no pain, you'll be glad you did. I been doing prop/tren and in anything but my arms it seems to kill me with 2cc's. I started pinning ed with 1cc instead of eod with 2cc's and it sure feels better. Cant even feel it now :)

Do multiple injections if thats the case. Its not fun pinning for some people but every time you walk,sit or lie down with no pain, you'll be glad you did. I been doing prop/tren and in anything but my arms it seems to kill me with 2cc's. I started pinning ed with 1cc instead of eod with 2cc's and it sure feels better. Cant even feel it now :)

The stuff I have is freakin painful as hell, It's a prop/npp mix 100mg per mil of each. I'd rather be kicked in the nuts than to feel this pain lol...

I took it last cycle at a lower dose, it hurt but not this bad. I'm def going with ed injects, just did my first ever delt inject. Its hard as a motherfucker to aspirate when doing delts...:(

ya just mix a ml to ml and you should be pain free..if not mix more

Yep Hayez has this one nailed, as usual.

Top Bottom