Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question About Contamination: Veterans and Lab Techs I need your thoughts

Saint7

Can you Put HCG in Sterile Vial for use later?

For example, Pop the hcg ampule open, draw with a sterile needle and syringe and inject it into a sterile vial for use.

The reason I was asking is I did some research and it was advised while on a cycle to use HCG/500iu/ed to stimulate production of the bodies natural test to aid in recovery after cycle.

Any Suggestions would be greatly apreciated. saint7

HCG is only good for keeping your nuts from shrinking up while on a cycle. IT won't help you in recovery at all.

Should be okay....

I'm no expert, but contamination means to put something into a non-sterile container.

If you draw from a sealed bottle with a syringe from a sealed container and inject into a sterile vaccum container, it should be okay. Be sure to clean all surfaces with alcohol first. Also, avoid getting any air into either container as much as possible.

Thanks Baby gorrila. I guess what I am concerned about is when I pop open the ampule's (7 of them to be exact) of hcg they will be exposed to the air, however I will be putting into a Sealed Sterile Vial. Any more Inputs? Thanks. saint7

Well....

Only other thing I can think of is to open one ampule at a time as you're ready to transfer. Less exposure to air reduces contamination potential.

Also, don't sneeze on it. ;)

Top Bottom