Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about AI when shooting low doses of test

musclejob

Good evening guys I know i'm going to get different answers on this but I would like to ask you if shooting 300 mg of of test e a week do I have to take an AI? I'm on my second week of the cycle and everything is going smooth so far, no complications so I guess I will stick to 300 for about 8-10 weeks.

For some this might be stupid or risky to do but I have personally known two people running 400-600 respectively a week without AI and they didn't have any issues, so
although I want to avoid AI I have some anastrozole in case I start feeling any sides on hand and I would like to know how long does it take to start working in case I get any complications. The reason because I want to skip on this compound ( anastrazol) is because when I used it in the past I got some sides such as chest pain or discomfort, dizzines and nervousness, and maybe I didn't need to take now that I think about it guys. The n2bm brand that everyone talks about online has a Liquidex ai product that gets good reviews as an anti-estrogen, could that be a good product to take with this tiny amount of Test I'm taking?

Don't use AI's unless you absolutely need to. I cruise at 250mg/week with no AI. I also run over a gram at times with no AI.

If symptoms occur AI's work really quickly, within 24 hours.

I only speak from experience, not what I think. I ran a blast for about 6 months this past year, bulked up to 260lbs eating mostly pop tarts, pizza pockets, ice cream and pretty much anything I could eat to get my calories in. Got bloods done and cholesterol was perfect. I can guarantee you if I was running an AI it would have been fucked. I was running 1gram test 600mg deca for that bulk, no AI.

Several years ago when I was running AI's like an idiot I would have shit cholesterol after 8-10 week cut cycles, where I was eating actual clean foods.

Estrogen is a hormone that you want right in the normal range. You don't want it high and you don't want it low either.

High estrogen levels can lead to side effects like gyno, water retention etc.

At the same time, some estrogen is needed to sensitize the androgen receptor and for normal sexual function.

Most guys on a TRT dosage of testosterone will need a very low dosage of an AI. Something like aromasin at 5mg EOD.

The only way to know for sure is through blood work though. Get blood work done and then taper up/down your AI dosage to make sure your estrogen levels are right in that normal range.

If you end up needing an AI use aromasin instead of arimidex. Aromasin does NOT negatively effect cholesterol levels and actually increases IGF-1 levels by 25%.

Top Bottom