Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question

What happends if the test is bunk and deca is genuine while taking this on cycle?
I suspect my test is bunk heading for bloodwork next thursday as i got that day off work and check.

Can you get low estrogen symptoms then?

Are you NOT using an AI but, instead, relying on some magical effect from the 2 AAS you chose?

Thanks for replies guys. I know for a fact the test i was injecting is fake now unfortunately. Ive changed to a different brand of test e now and im pinning test p every other day for the first 2-3 weeks also. I do want to get most out of this cycle so dont want to keep injecting fake shit im eating better and more calories about 5000 everyday. and trying to get 9-10 hours of sleep every night which has always been my biggest problem. Workouts are never a problem as im a gym addict and never miss my workouts and always go hard in the gym. Bloodwork next week.
stay on top of bloodwork and good job getting plenty of rest at night

I like Dylan’s recommendation. It will let you keep up with the cycle and get the test in your system fast

Top Bottom