Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question

Jlanspery1

I have never tried Anavar from my time following Dylan on YouTube I know he highly recommends for cutting/recomp. I was considering adding to test e / deca cycle, very simple cycle I have ran several times . 500 test / 300 deca ... My goal is strength gains and adding some additional size . I am 45, 6’’1 , 215lbs about 12% BF My diet and training are very consistent. Does Anavar make sense to run along as I was planning on keeping calories about 3,300 on training days and about 2800 on off days. I was hoping the Anavar would keep a more dry appearance and offset any possible water retention , with diet / training solid I am not to worried about water but again would like to keep more sculpted appearance with the bene’s of the other compounds . Would another compound make sense say Masteron instead ... thanks again guys I love this forum and value any advice input you can give .

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Masteron would be a better option than Var if you are looking to stay dryer. Masteron is great for this and will pretty much make any extra water your hold from the Test and Deca non-existent. This will be dose dependant though. 500 Test, 300 Deca, and 400 Mast E would be a good cycle.

Masteron would be a better option than Var if you are looking to stay dryer. Masteron is great for this and will pretty much make any extra water your hold from the Test and Deca non-existent. This will be dose dependant though. 500 Test, 300 Deca, and 400 Mast E would be a good cycle.

Thank you! I was originally considering Masteron, I have never ran it before. What I have read it is also a mood enhancer which is good for me with a stressful job .

Thank you! I was originally considering Masteron, I have never ran it before. What I have read it is also a mood enhancer which is good for me with a stressful job .

It's a great overall compound that can add benefit to pretty much any cycle. I say if you can afford it, run it with everything.

It's a great overall compound that can add benefit to pretty much any cycle. I say if you can afford it, run it with everything.

That works! I will definitely add it to this current run I am about to start . Appreciate the advice

you could go with masteron, yes... primo is what i would go with deca though... its a classic cycle and one that has always been a favorite of many...

you could go with masteron, yes... primo is what i would go with deca though... its a classic cycle and one that has always been a favorite of many...

Thanks Dylan, if I were to run Primo what would you recommend for dosage? At or higher than test?

why run all that test and deca if you want to stay dry and then use masteron to harden? makes no sense. there is a method of the madness to stacking steroids

that is a bulking stack which i have ran before, but it won't give you the goals you want. i would consider primo instead

why run all that test and deca if you want to stay dry and then use masteron to harden? makes no sense. there is a method of the madness to stacking steroids

that is a bulking stack which i have ran before, but it won't give you the goals you want. i would consider primo instead

Thank you! I just watched YouTube vid by Dylan on comparing Anavar and primo, I see it makes more sense to run the primo as you said . Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom