Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question

Diet is what will matter the most here. DHT steroids are always a good choice when cutting.

Running these compounds the diet is area I most will focus on, at my age staying around 3000 to 3300 calories seems to work for me when I jump it closer to 4000 I feel like I swallowed a water ballon I hate feeling too bloated and know that’s from calories
, again thanks for advice!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

They are all more anabolic so your mix and match is at least from like compounds. I do phase cycling so that is important to me, maybe not to all though.
Anavar is more for tissue gain, primo for lean mass gain, and mast for muscle and strength gain. The first two were developed for muscle wasting diseases. Mast was created for breast cancer. All of these are used usually during caloric deficits.
I do use mast and primo sometimes on bulk cycles. I do eat excess calories when I am bulking so it doesn’t stop the weight gain, just makes it a little leaner gain. Recomp, I definitely use mast.
To get the full benefit of the bulk, I would not use them. Once again, this is a personal preference and sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. I won’t use it if I can handle the extra weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all more anabolic so your mix and match is at least from like compounds. I do phase cycling so that is important to me, maybe not to all though.
Anavar is more for tissue gain, primo for lean mass gain, and mast for muscle and strength gain. The first two were developed for muscle wasting diseases. Mast was created for breast cancer. All of these are used usually during caloric deficits.
I do use mast and primo sometimes on bulk cycles. I do eat excess calories when I am bulking so it doesn’t stop the weight gain, just makes it a little leaner gain. Recomp, I definitely use mast.
To get the full benefit of the bulk, I would not use them. Once again, this is a personal preference and sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. I won’t use it if I can handle the extra weight.

I like the idea of slight caloric excess for a slow modest leaner bulk . My goal is to maintain the gains after, so slow and steady is the way . So basically you recommend just run the test / Decca no 3rd compound , keep calories around slight above maintenance .

It sounds like you really know your shit and are experienced. I would challenge you to sometime try flipping your doses so you run test at 300mg and deca at 500mg. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results and lack of side effects. Adding anavar would only make it even better.

I have tried high test and low deca and low test and high deca. I liked both, however now I am trying to get my estrogen high- to a certain point - on my bulks to maximize the gains. High test and no AI. I can get away with it. My results are noticeable after a cycle.

I have tried high test and low deca and low test and high deca. I liked both, however now I am trying to get my estrogen high- to a certain point - on my bulks to maximize the gains. High test and no AI. I can get away with it. My results are noticeable after a cycle.

I agree completely works well for me as well. Too much ai overuse these days

I am heavily leaning on slightly higher deca dose and dropping test down to 300, based on some additional research I’ve done . Waiting on blood test results and as long as everything is in line will begin to run with it .

I am heavily leaning on slightly higher deca dose and dropping test down to 300, based on some additional research I’ve done . Waiting on blood test results and as long as everything is in line will begin to run with it .

I’ll be following, keep us posted!

Top Bottom