Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quarantine weights - 50s from 100s

I can't believe noone had any real suggestions...
You can still buy resistance bands and anchor them to the floor and wrap over your dumbbell as you press, increased load immediately.
You can attempt the same thing with chains, I would recommend this.
Now if you are really comfortable with being creative you can attempt to strap a weight plate to your 50lb dumbbell. Again, it may seem crazy but it can be done, here is an example image where they strapped mini weights to a dumbbell, that seems much harder though. I'm saying strap a 45lb plate on the dumbbell with a strap or rope, it's not impossible. maxresdefault.jpg
Desperate times, desperate measures.

I can't believe noone had any real suggestions...
You can still buy resistance bands and anchor them to the floor and wrap over your dumbbell as you press, increased load immediately.
You can attempt the same thing with chains, I would recommend this.
Now if you are really comfortable with being creative you can attempt to strap a weight plate to your 50lb dumbbell. Again, it may seem crazy but it can be done, here is an example image where they strapped mini weights to a dumbbell, that seems much harder though. I'm saying strap a 45lb plate on the dumbbell with a strap or rope, it's not impossible. View attachment 140342
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Hmm, I do have a resistance band. That seems like a good suggestion. Is there a way to tell how much weight would equal a certain amount of resistance? I've considered also trying to wrap both dumbbells together, but one armed dbell presses on the floor seems complicated, and I don't wanna tear my rotator cuff

Top Bottom