Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality Vet. listen to this.

##spiderbaby##

OK I didnt want to let anyone know but I used QV test cyp and here is whats going on.

I have absolutely no pain what so ever. Now I had very little pain from TT when I used it but I still felt it the next day or two. With QV I feel nothing, and I mean n o t h i n g. No soreness no nothing. That struck me as strange. I have heard good things about QV and I am a cheap bastard so I got a hold of some and ran it with Dbol for the first 2.5 weeks. I had great pumps but after i droped the Dbol I havent had a good pump when I workout. I have noticed hairloss which sucks and increase in hunger.

I am not calling foul by any means but am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience with test? I am definitely a hardgainer and gains have come slow and hard. Strength is decent overall with the exception of squats(pathetic). Guys in my gym are much bigger than me but were doing the same weights and reps. Diet is good. Mostly protien from solid foods and an occasional shake. Looks like I am going to use that fina I have and see if that helps. I dropped the Dbol because even with arimidex I was face bloating pretty badly.

One more thing, the QV tastes and smells completely different from the TT I had. Yes I tasted it.

anyway...:confused: :confused: :confused:

##spiderbaby##

almost forgot this. I am taking close to 1g/week.

I dont like adding things like the fina because I am not happy with the results. I like a more structured approach but I feal as If I am wasting my time and/or gear.

BTW guys I am 5'10" 180#s close to 10%bf I guess. Everytime I get it tested it says something new and ridiculous. I use the mirror/picture method now.

I am a bit stressed and pissed about the fact that I dont seem to be getting anywhere. Someone mentioned crap genetics in a post a few days ago and how if we gained 15 pounds of muscle on a cycle that in 4-6 cycles we would look like pro's. I agree wholeheartedly. I changed up my workout program for more rest between sets and fewer reps and that has helped although not as much as we all would like.

##spiderbaby##

week 4.5 and almost 1g/week. sometimes its 900mgs sometimes it 1g. Split up in two injections per week.

Also 1g arimidex ED for 3 weeks now .5 ED . I had a bit of nipple soreness while on the Dbol.

##spiderbaby##

Last edited:
Diet is 200-210g protien and cals around 5000. I am trying to eat extremely clean. Except for last night when i devoured a large pizza at 1AM :eek:

I really am at a loss. maybe my body just sucks.
also started eating every 2 house a week ago. before that I was eating 4 large meals a day tops.

##spiderbaby##

There it is.Up your protein intake DRAMATICALLY.Shoot for around 2grams per lb of bodyweight daily.You have to feed into the sped up protein synthesis in order to fully take advantage of it's power.Get that protein intake WAY up,and I'd be willing to bet within a week or so,you will see a VERY big difference in your gains.

Challenge accepted. I'll take some pics as well. We are going for full after burn huck :)

thx for replying so damn quick as usual.

##spiderbaby##

I am currently using the QV cyp and Eq. Cyp at 800+mg's pw and Eq now at 600mg pw. I am very happy with the results. So far I am very impressed with the products. Hard to say if it will continue after they are around for a while but so far so good.
By the way this is now week 7. Calories around the 4000 mark daily. Protein around 300g's pd.
Huck is right, I really notice a difference when my protein intake is 300g's a week plus...

This guy is taken in 5000 cals and a gram of test a week---your pumps should be through the roof regardless of the protein intake. By the way how are you eating clean and only getting 200grams of protein but 5000 cals?--just wondering peace

Top Bottom