Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality Vet. listen to this.

Well clean is relative :) I dont hold very much fat by genetics. It sucks to put on weight but great when it comes time to diet down. I have a tendancy to eat high carbs and after spending much time last night going over what I have eaten I realized that I was 1000 to 1500 cals short of 5000. Basicaly I havnt been eating right when I thought that I was.

I want everyone to understand that i wasnt calling foul on QV but wanted some input and wanted to give all the info I could think of. The weird part is the simple fact that I have no pain or feeling from the injections, none. Its nice but wanted to share this fact.

##spiderbaby##

There is no way you should need 1000mg of test per week to grow if you are 180. If you don't have any (or very little) muscle growth or water retention on that dosage after more than four weeks, your stuff is bonk.

South of the border said:
There is no way you should need 1000mg of test per week to grow if you are 180. If you don't have any (or very little) muscle growth or water retention on that dosage after more than four weeks, your stuff is bonk.
]

I have to disagree with you. Tons of guys think their gear is fake because they do not eat enough protein. You can take all the gear in the world and you aren't going to grow if you don't take in the protein. Period.

This is real world experience. Many times I tried to maintain my normal diet... or would forget to eat. These were the times I did not grow on a cycle... or only grew minimally.

Top Bottom