Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality muscle/ hardness

I forgot to mention I don't mind ed pin but due to work schedule and commitments I opt for EOD its more convenient for me.

I dose ed pre bed with slin pins. EOD would be fine though just not anymore than that. It is true eq takes time to build up and longer cycles are better but I have still had great cycles for say 12 weeks. Moreover you can use boldenone acetate which is a short ester but it is harder to find.

I hate winny and love avar and both would be great but for your goals I do think winny would be better. Plus you haven't used winny before so new things are worth trying to see how you respond.

40mg mast p ed does great for me. I know a guy who ran 2 grams of mast alone and said he has never been harder and more vascular in his life :biggrin: That would fuck me up though... even on 40mg ed when I go the toilet it takes about 5 mins to pee as it dribbles at the end for an eternity :(

Right on its an amazing compound but it's the only compound that makes me really have to fight the acne. Awesome for pre contest

Right on its an amazing compound but it's the only compound that makes me really have to fight the acne. Awesome for pre contest

I am on 40mg test p and 50mg avar ed now and my acne is getting bad. I managed to clear my back acne but it's all back which is annoying. Really sore when I lay down on a bench etc. I have a few ingrowing hairs and they are very painful. I am gonna sort this out asap as last time I left it and now have scarring on my back. I 100% agree mast can be bad if you are prone to acne. What's annoying is I never used to get any spots but now in the last 3 years my back has been really bad.

I am on 40mg test p and 50mg avar ed now and my acne is getting bad. I managed to clear my back acne but it's all back which is annoying. Really sore when I lay down on a bench etc. I have a few ingrowing hairs and they are very painful. I am gonna sort this out asap as last time I left it and now have scarring on my back. I 100% agree mast can be bad if you are prone to acne. What's annoying is I never used to get any spots but now in the last 3 years my back has been really bad.

With nandralone and test I get no acne at all :)

Top Bottom