Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality info

mike1234555

I tried to
send this message to a moderator but I was given an error so went here .I joined your secrets to mail order steroid sucess and was told if I asked if a company was legitamate namely energetics I would get my answer.Also how do they recieve payment.I just purchased a P.O. box in my name. Thanks Mike

I am not familiar with "energetics" but I would be skeptical about mail-order services since anybody is able to purchase a list off of the internet...

I'm NOT knocking George, or Elite, be assured, I'm just saying be careful...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Please read the entire book. Good sources do go bad. Be sure to follow the advice on test orders and send us email with your results so we can keep the guide updated.

You also, need to empty your entire pm box for the year, you are only seeing the last few days I suspect. Try deleting it for the year, plus all your tracking, etc associated with your pm box.

I do not order from the net period. Too high profile and very dangerous in my opinion.

Always, always, always e-mail a few mods for source checks before ordering. Before ordering gear that is.:D

Top Bottom