Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad or glute inj?

alien66

Recently I've heard that there is a study showing significantly higher levels of a particular drug (I can't remember which was used in the study) an hour after administration to the glute as opposed to the delt. Is this valid?

It makes sense intuitively, as there is a lot more muscle tissue in the ass than there is in the shoulder. But what about the quad? I'd much rather stick a pin in my thigh than my ass, but if it makes a significant difference then the glute will do.

Anyone?

Recently I've heard that there is a study showing significantly higher levels of a particular drug (I can't remember which was used in the study) an hour after administration to the glute as opposed to the delt. Is this valid?

It makes sense intuitively, as there is a lot more muscle tissue in the ass than there is in the shoulder. But what about the quad? I'd much rather stick a pin in my thigh than my ass, but if it makes a significant difference then the glute will do.

Anyone?

So basic rules of studies - one doesn't count. It's when others do a similar study and get the same results that you can have faith in the science.

If one muscle group did cause higher concentrations post injection then another muscle group, the difference would be so minuscule it wouldn't make any real world difference

Top Bottom