Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad abscess

brahh67

I injected some test and tren into my right quad three days ago. Since then the area just below the injection site, about as much space as the palm of your hand, has become red and noticably warmer than the rest of my leg. It is a little sore, too. It's hard to tell if it is swollen at all because my quads are so fucking huge.

I don't have health insurance, so I'd rather not see my doctor. Should I go to a clinic and tell them what happened or just pick up some anti-biotics and take care of it myself?

I had same issue last year. Developed infection and abscess formed while on oral antibiotics. Had infectious disease docs run test and never found out what bacteria it was. Had to placed on IV antibiotics for about 3 weeks. It took 2 months for the abscess to dry out and to be cleared by docs. See a doc to be sure. Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had same issue last year. Developed infection and abscess formed while on oral antibiotics. Had infectious disease docs run test and never found out what bacteria it was. Had to placed on IV antibiotics for about 3 weeks. It took 2 months for the abscess to dry out and to be cleared by docs. See a doc to be sure. Best of luck

that is quite the story but his problems are immediate. you don't magically get an infection instantly like that.

he likely just has clumped up oil with tissue irritation or an allergic reaction. nothing a doctor can do about that. just use some ice to cool down the spot and wait it out

I injected some test and tren into my right quad three days ago. Since then the area just below the injection site, about as much space as the palm of your hand, has become red and noticably warmer than the rest of my leg. It is a little sore, too. It's hard to tell if it is swollen at all because my quads are so fucking huge.

I don't have health insurance, so I'd rather not see my doctor. Should I go to a clinic and tell them what happened or just pick up some anti-biotics and take care of it myself?

Start with this if you must.

You can try that but if you end up developing a fever at some point it'd be your best to go see a doctor.

Likely just a bad injection. Happens all the time. Or you are reacting to the carrier oil. Infections from steroid injections are extremely rare.

If it’s hard and warm or hot to touch go see doc. Some of these guys are not too smart. The same issue I gave with Athletes and parents regarding hits to the head. Better safe than sorry

If it’s hard and warm or hot to touch go see doc. Some of these guys are not too smart. The same issue I gave with Athletes and parents regarding hits to the head. Better safe than sorry

True... If it's hard and knotty usually just PIP. If you start getting a fever and sweaty definitely seek medical care. I've had scary PIP NUMEROUS times over the years ZERO infections.

Top Bottom