Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QFS Helios...finally.

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I just read on my source's new list about Helios...it's a Clen/T3/Yohimbine product.

The best part is that it comes in 2 seperate bottles clen/yohimbine and t3. I think they are 100ml each???

Best of all, It can be INJECTED!!! Holy shit injectable T3 and injectable Clen/Yohimbine! :p

I'm thinking of using it in my upcoming anavar only cycle.

My question is would it be safe to use around the stomach? Any opinions?

Probably not a good idea for you on account of your lack of genitalia.
Is it meant to be sub Q? If so then yeah, shoot wherever you want. That definitely sounds like an interesting product. What are the concentrations?

Let's see...40mcg of Clen and 5.4mg of Yohimbine per ml in one bottle and 25mcg of T3 per ml for the other bottle. 100ml each bottle.

Yup Nate it's meant for sub Q injection.

Fuck injectable T3, the cream use to be pretty good, can't imagine it injected.

You can dose each solution as you need to. For example if you find that clen works well for you at 100mcg/day then you would use 2.5cc of Component I in a divided dose daily. And if you wanted to run the T3 at 75mcg per day for you fat burning cycles then you would dose Component II at 3cc per day in a divided dose. Just start at a low dose and gradually work you way up to the dose you want to use.

You do not need to do the traditional 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for clenbuterol because you will be taking T3 which upregulates beta-receptors. This offsests any down regulation that may occur from sustained clenbuterol use. So just work your way up to your desired dose, remain at that dose for however long you wish to do the fat burning cycle and then slowly work you way down. The Component II (T3 solution) is the most important to come off slowly to restore normal thyroid levels.

this product can also be taken orally

keep us updated on your progress with the helios everyone i have tlkaed to thus far has been amazed at the rapid rate of fat loss with this product

Top Bottom