Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QFS helios?

riverwinters said:
just got some in, does anyone know what dosages i should be taking and should i be using it for spot reduction?

hope this helps
I started yesterday with the helios and it was like I was on a mild dose of dnp , sat in an aircoditioned movie theater and was wet with sweat by the end of the flick !!!
peace
hempster

The spot reduction applies mostly to the clenbuterol/yohimbine solution.
The Component I solution contains Yohimbine HCl ....5.4mg/ml
Clenbuterol HCl..40mcg/ml

The Component II solution contains
Sodium Liothyronine (T3)...25mcg/ml

You can dose each solution as you need to. For example if you find that clen works well for you at 100mcg/day then you would use 2.5cc of Component I in a divided dose daily. And if you wanted to run the T3 at 75mcg per day for you fat burning cycles then you would dose Component II at 3cc per day in a divided dose. Just start at a low dose and gradually work you way up to the dose you want to use.

You do not need to do the traditional 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for clenbuterol because you will be taking T3 which upregulates beta-receptors. This offsests any down regulation that may occur from sustained clenbuterol use. So just work your way up to your desired dose, remain at that dose for however long you wish to do the fat burning cycle and then slowly work you way down. The Component II (T3 solution) is the most important to come off slowly to restore normal thyroid levels.

great advice hemp

also remember this product can be taken orally as well as injected subcantaneously

inject for spot reduction exclusively
areas such as love handles

women would beneift hugely in the hamstring and glute area from this product

never exceed 2.5 cc of either component
start out at a mild 1 cc of each to be taken with minimal food and low glycemic drink i would suggest taking this an hour before workout

The heat is on!!!

ya anon
im injecting the yohimbi ,clen solution right into the love handles and then taking the t3 oraly !!
and as I said earlyer , like a mild dose of dnp ,just sitting and your warm enough to break a mild sweat and yet non of those nasty sides you get from the dnp :)
much better in my books ..
peacce
hempster

Top Bottom