Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q: what is the best gear for keeping gains

C

Counterstrike

Someone asked this question and this is a reply
Taking 200mg of test enanthate every 10 days won't effect your own test levels and you can bring it up with clomid and HCG..It worked for me two yrs ago..STORM

this a quote fom a guy in bolex how true is that?

any external test will have an effect on natural levels. As the body senses increasing levels it will reduce the output of FSH/LH.

i use to be all about gaining 30lbs on a cycle but now i am looking for more quality gains from winny/prop/fina i am alot happier with getting 10-15lbs of quality muscle rather getting 30lbs of fat/water and about 10lbs of muscle

Best for holding gains?? Primo hands down. I use it in the last few weeks of every cycle to help me solidify what I gained.

theoretically (i.e., on the grapevine. i have no idea what real life situations are like)

propionate
trenbolone
anavar
primobolan

are the better ones. do some 2 week cycles of propionate, trenbolone & an oral. that will give 5 or 6 lbs of muscle that will be relatively permanent.

i know gaining 5 lbs in 2 weeks doesn't seem like much but in the end its all the same. if you do an 8 week cycle, you gain maybe 20 lbs (high estimate). then take 8 weeks off. total time of one cycle = 16 weeks.

2 on 4 off, you can do 3 cycles in 16 weeks. so that would be 15 lbs. it would just come on slower.

Top Bottom