Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q? on super test 250???

cauthen

I just returned from a road trip and brought back some tornel super test 250 in 5 cc vials. I tried searching and half of them said it was the worst shit ever and some said they got great gains of it. I have 6 bottles of tornell t 200 10 cc, 16 bottles of super test250 5cc, and 1 bottle of tornell deca 200. Any suggestions on a stack? Also i have a 30 pack of omnifin 50mg which is mexican clomid. When should i start using it and how much a day? Mainly I would like to know stories of bros who have actually usued super test and not just heard from a friend who heard from a friend. Any info is appreciated. Oh yeah dont think im a dumb newbie, i was Dr. Cauthen but i never posted i just read and i changed computers and forgot my password and then i had changed my email account so if any one knows how to straighten that out it would help alot. Thanks

yeah its straight. I went and got it myself and it looks just like the 10cc vial same everything. the tornel site shows 5cc vials also.

Top Bottom